Use our resources to explore issues of food poverty with students.
Films to explore food and hunger issues.
Explore the food system with our session resources.
Explore our resources
Secondary schools e-news
Sign up here for our half-termly e-newsletter with the latest resources and news for secondary teachers.
Use our climate campaign assembly to explore why Pope Francis has called us to act and to care for the world’s poorest people.
Our best pick of films on different topics to use in class or assemblies.
Photopacks, posters and other resources available to order from the CAFOD shop.
In this section
- Call on David Cameron to show leadership on climate change
- Papal encyclical
- Your carbon footprint
- Laudato Si': full text (980 kB)
- Our common home: an initial response
- A prayer for our earth (63 kB)
- Donate to the Nepal Earthquake Appeal
- Hands On to change lives in Niger
- Fundraise as you shop online
donation_2(array ( ))