Donate a tweet and help end hunger!
Only three weeks to go until our rally at Hyde Park, which will see thousands come together to help end hunger. This is our chance. Could you donate a tweet to us to ensure as many people know about it as possible?
The rally is being held in advance of the G8 arriving in the UK. The G8 represent the most powerful leaders from across the globe. We’re encouraging people like you and your friends to come together to tell them to take action on hunger.
Social media is a great way of letting others know about the event. That’s why we’re asking our supporters to donate a tweet or a Facebook post every Sunday from now until the event on 8th June.
Here are some suggestions of things you can share on your social media networks each Sunday:
- I’m speaking out against hunger with @cafod on 8th June. Why not join us http://www.cafod.org.uk/Events/IF-campaign-event #IFcampaign
- Join me and @cafod in telling the G8 to take action on hunger on 8th June in Hyde Park. http://www.cafod.org.uk/Events/IF-campaign-event #IFcampaign
- I’m joining thousands with @cafod in Hyde Park on 8th June to call for an end to hunger. Will you come too? http://www.cafod.org.uk/Events/IF-campaign-event #IFcampaign
- Enough food for everyone IF we come together to take action. Join me and @cafod on 8th June http://www.cafod.org.uk/Events/IF-campaign-event #IFcampaign
- Alternatively we’ll be tweeting and Facebooking every Sunday afternoon at 5pm. Join us then on either Facebook or Twitter and share our messages with your followers.
And don’t forget if you haven’t registered for the rally on 8th June you can do so online now.